… my edited manuscript and as tiring as it is, I’m very excited. This means thought, that I can’t spend as much time blogging about my trilogy’s and my journey here at this stage. I hope you keep enjoying the ‘Finish It!’ posts, which I admit, I love. Also, I feel honored to have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award again. Thank you so much, Darie’s Daily Dish, for the nomination and congratulation to you and my fellow nominees.
So here are 7 random facts about me:
- I think I have less clothes than my husband
- I love handbags!
- I don’t own a crazy amount of shoes
- I struggle with putting make up on. I can do my eyes and they turn out great but other than that… Lipstick!!! My enemy!
- I used to bite my finger nails. Not anymore. Now they actually look pretty good 🙂
- I’ve used the same perfume (not the same bottle of course) for 12 years and I still love it.
- I probably prefer animated movies (I love Disney) to real ones…
I would love to nominate everyone who has participated in ‘Finish It!’ so far for this award. I think you guys are awesome writers!