I’m all in for little challenges but this one is a tough one, especially if English is not your first language. Nevertheless, let’s see what I can do…
Thanks, Jessica from Send Sunshine, for challenging me here.
Here are the rules:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
As I walk through this night, stars and moon as my only guiding light, I wish I could kiss you. My path looks straight, but what do I know. Asking stars and moon and sun for you, hoping to find you soon. Now that count’s as paragraph, am I right?
I believe I’ve succeeded. And yes it was hard as the little word ‘the’ constantly wants to sneak in…
Now who to pass this challenge on to??? How about you? Yes, you! You have just read my post about it and maybe you’ve asked yourself if you could do it. Or you know that you can. So do it!