How much fun! Thank you, A Simple Life, for tagging me to participate in this challenge. And what a fun challenge it is. It’s truly about sharing the love and supporting your fellow bloggers. Now let’s get to it…
Here are the rules:
1. Display the tag on your post along with the instructions;
2. Display the link to the blog whose author tagged you;
3. Insert their ‘about me’, biography, or profile text, and if they have one, add their picture too;
4. List or talk about some things you love about their blog;
5. Mention your favorite post by that blogger;
6. Tag as many bloggers as you can, and remember, the more you tag, the more people will hear about you and your blog
7. And do not forget to let the bloggers know you have tagged them.
I would love to insert the ‘About Me’ text here but I suggest you head over here
and check out the original rather than me copy pasting it or trying to explain who Yinglan is in a couple sentences. You would miss out on a lot.
What do I love about the blog? I love her writing. You need to check out her short stories. The way Yinglan writes is so captivating. You just can’t stop reading, it draws you in. You kind of lose yourself in the story and she makes you feel like you are part of it, as if you are there with the characters. And that’s something I really like when I read. I can’t really mention a favorite post. As I said, I love her short stories
and they are all great. So I would really suggest to read them.
Now to the bloggers I would like you all to check out. Some of the ones I mention don’t really know this blog here but they might follow my other blog. So please don’t feel like trying to find something to say about this blog, if you don’t know it really. I will not be offended. Just pass this little challenge on to blogs you like. And remember, it’s only a challenge, not an award, but nevertheless, it’s awesome 🙂
I appreciate the way she stands up for others
I love the support she gives to other bloggers
Supportive and informative
She is always in some way featuring other bloggers and in doing so helps them grow
A beautiful expat mom’s blog
Encouraging, informative and just in general an inspiring and beautiful blog to check out
And now it’s up to you. Have fun playing 🙂