What a huge honor to be nominated for another award! NO, actually for TWO awards! Thank you so much, Edwina’s Episodes, for nominating me again for the Real Neat Blog and also the Premio Dardos Award.
Real Neat Blog Award Rules (let’s just do it again):
1. Put the Award Logo in your post Done
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc)
Here are the questions I’ve been asked and their answers:
Here are your 7 questions:
1. What inspires you to write/create your blog?
I want to tell a story. On one side I would like to tell the story of my novels, of the trilogy, how it comes to life. But I would also like to tell my story, my journey to become a writer and what I am going through while working on my “babies”.
2. What would be written on your epitaph?
Uff… I don’t know… I hope something down the line “It was fun being around her and she made us all happy.”
3. Do you have a favorite season and why?
All of the seasons have their good sides to me. I guess I always loved fall back in the Northern Hemisphere. But ever since moving all the way down south I am not so focused on one season anymore. I love the diversity for sure, the changes of the different seasons. The beach in summer (and in fall, winter and spring) and the snow in winter. I love the heat and I love the cold. I take it all 🙂
4. Are you a realist or a dreamer?
A bit of both I guess. Depends a little bit on the day and the situation. I believe you have to be a dreamer to be a writer and to have the confidence though to publish a book and try to do it. But it is also important to be realistic about your expectations.
5. Would people describe you as shy or outgoing?
Outgoing. Definitely outgoing.
7. Who would you love to be for a day?
Maybe Albert Einstein? I would like to know what he really means by saying “Imagination is more important than knowledge”, a quote I really love and believe understand. Still I would like to know what he meant. And it would just be cool to be him for a day…
And here the rules for the Premio Dardos Award:
And now to come up with awesome blogs that I would recommend for both awards… It is just so difficult as I find all the blogs I follow worth nominating…
Here we go:
Alright… I did not manage to nominate 15 but I guess that is okay. Please head over and check them all out.
And here are my 7 questions for my nominees:
- If you could travel to any place you want to, where would you go to?
- Who would you like to have a conversation with: Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, Toothfairy, Tinkerbell or Olaf the Snowman?
- If you would be the main character in a book, what would it be called?
- If your life would be turned into a movie, which actor would play you?
- What would you like to change in this world?
- What inspires you the most?
- Are you happy?
And thank you all again for your amazing support!